Sunday, June 1, 2008

It's Challenge Time.....and I'll be MIA!!

Well my June Secret Garden Challenge is up at Digital Scrap Garden!!!

The rules are easy:

1. Download the FREE grab bag of unrelated items.
2. Make a layout using at least FIVE of the items in the bag.
3. Upload your layout to Brandi's Secret Garden Gallery.
4. Get a PRIZE for participating!! And the prize is always a secret too!!

Simple huh??

Get your grab bag HERE and start your layouts!!!

Everyone who completed May layouts by the June deadline, received my Heartstrings kit for participating!!!
A Little Trip.........

Well tomorrow Jael, Sawyer and I will be boarding the plane for a week long vacation on an island off the coast of Seattle, Washington!!! I have the carry on bags packed with new coloring books, sticker books and some other fun activities for the little ones to do on the plane....I am a little nervous about taking the two kids, as Sawyer hates riding in a car....but it will be their first time on an airplane, so hopefully the experience is a good one for them!!
My sister Michelle lives out there and just gave birth to my newest niece, Josilyn Elizabeth on May 16th. She tipped the scales at 7 lbs 1 oz and was 18 inches long!! I can't wait to meet her!!! Here is a pic of her when she was just a day old!! Hope everyone has a great week!!

No comments: